We ask that you share your User ID with us when you create a support request with us. Sharing your User ID with us allows us to assist you with any inquiries about your game.
The steps to locate your User ID depend on where you purchased / downloaded your game.
Locating your Steam ID
- Open the Steam application on your Mac or PC and log in.
- Open your profile by clicking the button at the top of the screen — it's your profile name in big letters.
- You should see a URL appear below the button. Your Steam ID is the long string of numbers in that URL.
- If you don't see it, click on ""Steam"" at the top of the window (or in your menu bar at the top of the screen on a Mac) and select ""Settings"" (or ""Preferences"" on a Mac).
- In the menu that opens, click ""Interface"" in the left sidebar.
- Check the box labeled ""Display Steam URL address bar when available.""
- Click ""OK"", and then go to your profile again.
- The long number at the end of the URL — which should now appear — is your Steam ID.
Locating your Epic Games Store ID
- Go to www.epicgames.com.
- Click on Sign-in in the top right corner.
- Sign into your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your Epic Games account name and click on Account.
- Your account ID is listed at the top of the Personal Details page."
Locating your Nintendo ID
- Press the HOME Button to open the HOME Menu.
- (There are some applications/screens where the HOME Menu cannot be accessed.)
- From the HOME Menu, tap Friend List on the left.
- Your Nintendo Network ID will be displayed in orange lettering, in the top-right corner.
- (You can also view your Nintendo Network ID if you tap on your profile to open up more details.)